We take a rigorous teaching principle which balances both the quantity and the quality. Through the effort of our faculty, staff, and students, we have earned a reputation of excellence among accounting profession and the society, and our alumnus have achieved outstanding performance everywhere in the industries. The main features of our curriculum are as follows:
- Small-sized classes for all accounting core curriculum, accompanied by sufficient lab hours [This is the first teaching paradigm in Taiwan with such a feature.]
- Professional accounting curriculum incorporating case studies, strengthening students’ independent thinking and communication skill [This is a pioneered feature among accounting programs in Taiwan.]
- Stressing on the importance of professional ethics and legal knowledge. Master-level curriculum is designed to foster professionals with combined accounting and legal skills, with special emphasis on legal issues in tax fraud and financial crime. [Our department creates an unprecedented undertaking among all School of Law and Business in Taiwanese Universities.]
- A pioneer specialty area in Master of Accountancy Program which incorporates the innovated technology of artificial intelligence, data analytics, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) into advanced auditing curriculum.
- Specifically planned accounting information courses tuned to current professional trend and development, establishing students’ ability to adapt to the rapid changing international trend of information technology.
- Extensive exposure to global renowned scholars from abroad, mainland China, or other esteemed universities in Taiwan, offering students a full grasp of internationalization and diversification.
- Fulfilling the tutor function, encouraging students to participate in various activities to promote their balanced growth with ethical, intellectual, physical, social skills, and aesthetic education.