- Scholarships sponsored by Soochow University are available to three students whose average score of the semester is among the top3% of the class.
For more information please see "Regulations for recipients of undergraduate scholarships” (website:http://web-en.scu.edu.tw/law.php?web=464&pid=12530)
- For more information on the scholarship sponsored by the Student Assistance Division(for all students), the Franklin Dual Degree Scholarship and the Student Educational Funding please see "Regulations for recipients of Soochow University educational funding for low-income students”
- Funding sponsored by the Soochow University Department of Japanese Language and Culture Student Assisting Program.
- Scholarship sponsored by Professor Yi-Fen Cheng.
For more information please visit : http://web-ch.scu.edu.tw/storage/app/scholarship.php?web=156&pid=4246&scholarship=228
Master & PhD Scholarships:
- Students who hold outstanding results from the college entrance exam are qualified to apply for full scholarship for the first semester. (For more details please see "Applying Regulations for outstanding Master’s and PhD students”)
- Master’s Students Educational Funding sponsored by the Ministry of Education: The amount of the scholarship and students quota varies with the amount of the funding.
Bin Mu Mien Scholarship: Sponsored by Professor Hachiya Senro in order to promote the learning of Japanese Studies and encourage outstanding students.
For more information please visit: http://www.scu.edu.tw/japanese/file/others/others1.doc
For application forms please visit: http://www.scu.edu.tw/japanese/file/others/others6.doc
※For other scholarships please see our Online Campus System for more information: www.ecampus.scu.edu.tw