- Taking into account faculty's research areas, the Department delivers courses of theoretic and applied Mathematics with core courses in small classes.
- To cultivate students' abilities of critical thinking, logical reasoning, analysis, expression and calculation skill based on systematic curriculum with recitation classes.
- Feature the curriculum into three clusters: mathematics, scientific computing, Statistics and Information Science, provide students with a broad vision of mathematical science.
- Install new software and hardware facilities in Student Computer Lab to strengthen students the ability of using computer technology applications.
- The online supplemental course materials by instructors assist students to self-study efficiently.
- The Mathematical Decision Science and Big Data Analysis program offers the course, Practicum in Data Processing and Analysis, which focuses on the real case studies.
- Invite industry experts to lecture jointly on practical curriculum, and arrange student internships.
- The alumni from all walks of life have achieved outstanding success and shared enthusiastic feedback (donations, joining activities).
|Goto Top |