- Refine our curriculum to cultivate students' mathematics literacy and potential.
- Feature the curriculum to guide student interdisciplinary learning for individual future development.
- Pursue course innovation and emphasize computer technology applications to attract student learning motivation.
- Invite industry experts to lecture jointly on practical curriculum, and arrange students' internships.
- Keep on updating and building facilities for teaching and research to enhance performance and achievement.
- To encourage the faculty and students to participate in academic exchange activities and organize workshops and colloquiums.
- To encourage the faculty to apply research projects from MOST(Ministry of Science and Technology) and industry to promote academic accomplishment and to boost industry-university collaboration.
- To encourage students to participate in academic research projects.
- To encourage students to participate in institutional seminar camps for mathematical related studying.
- To implement school's grading alert, the instructors provide coaching and care to students in need.
- Refer the results of related aptitude tests to provide guidance and care to students.
- There is a course supervising meeting for all students.
- To organize career-development related activities for the seniors.
- Welcome our alumni to be guidance instructors.
Promotion and Service
- To encourage the faculty to participate in social services to assist the improvement of mathematics education.
- To organize math-related activities.
|Goto Top |