The Department annually admits 4 classes of undergraduate students. Its admission channels are diverse:
recommendation through the College Stars Program, personal application, Distribution for College Entrance Examination, school transfer, department transfer, minor, double major and international students admissions. The quota, qualification, and grading policy of each channel are described as follows.
For the latest admissions news, please refer to the admissions webpage: <http://twb.idc.scu.edu.tw/scu2007/zh_tw/enroll_index.htm >.
If you have any questions, please call Soochow University Admissions. TEL: 02-28819471, ext. 6061-6067.
The admission channels of the graduate program include entrance examinations for Groups A, B, C, and D; personal application (section A); overseas Chinese student and international student application. The channels to the International Business Administration Program include entrance examination (Group E) and personal application (section B). The graduate program offers audit classes for on-job people to study professional subjects in the graduate program. The estimated quota, qualification, and grading policy of each channel are described as follows. If you have any question about examination guidelines, please call the Soochow University Admissions
The table stands only for reference. For details, please consult examination guidelines of each year.
- The division of Groups A, B, C, D serve as the basis of enrollment. There is no separation for the curriculum,
- Graduates should take 17 credits or less every semester.
- Before graduation, graduates should submit a language certificate for English: 500 points or above of PBT TOEFL exam, 173 points or above of CBT TOEFL exam, 61 points or above of IBT TOEFL exam, or 650 points or above of TOEIC exam. Those without any certificate should take additional English course, whose credit is not included in graduation credits.
- The International Business Administration Program (Test Group E and Application Section B) offers independent required courses lectured in all-English. Please refer to the website: www.gbp.scu.edu.tw
- The quota of Group E are not transferred to Groups A, B, C, D.
- Before graduation, students of Group E should go to foreign schools for exchange for at least one semester, or participate in the dual degree system.
- The College of Business of Soochow University offers scholarship for students to join the dual degree system collaborated with Thunderbird School of Global Management (http://www.thunderbird.edu/).
The channel to the MBA program is an entrance exam. Credit classes are available for the public to study professional subjects. The quota, qualification, and grading policy are as follows.
Additional latest enrollment information is described on the admissions webpage: http://twb.idc.scu.edu.tw/scu2007/zh_tw/enroll_index.htm
1.This table stands only for reference. For details, please consult examination guidelines of each year.
2.Before graduation, students should have acquired at least 39 credits (excluding thesis). Each semester, students should take 12 credits or less.