- To handle all affairs that pertain to student registration and course enrollment.
- To archive student personal information and manage student academic records.
- To verify the admissions qualifications of bachelor, master and doctoral program freshmen, transfer students, and archive the records.
- To handle all changes that pertain to leave of absence, return to school, school dropout, etc.
- To handle applications for minor degree, double major, interdisciplinary programs and program transfer, etc.
- To handle affairs regarding the summarization, recording, notification, correction, safekeeping and displaying of student numbers and their grades.
- To take charge of student card production, issuance and replacement, etc.
- To verify student graduate qualifications, credit transfer and other related affairs.
- To take charge of the production, issuance and safekeeping of diplomas, and the management of graduate academic records.
- To collect and archive theses and dissertations, and submit them to the National Library.
- To handle all affairs regarding Chinese/English transcripts, English degree certifications, registration certifications and associated English correspondences.
- To handle the registration and course enrollment of summer courses.
- To review and amend Educational Regulations.
- To collect all the course fees, including language training material fees, computer lab fees, credit fees, credit fees and the repay or refund of extensive programs.
- To handle the application for early graduation.
- To take charge of the affairs that pertain to the Phi Tau Phi Scholastic Honor Society, Soochow University Branch.
- To coordinate the freshman handbook distribution.
- To provide the list of outstanding freshmen from different programs, outstanding graduates of the year, as well as the top three of each undergraduate class.
School Term：Monday～Friday，8：30 to 20：30
Winter and Summer Break：Monday～Thursday，8:30 to 16：00
Registration and Curriculum Division Office：
Room A104, A105,A108 the ground floor of Wang Memorial Hall , Waishuanghsi Campus
Room 3102, the ground floor of No. 3 Building, Downtown Campus.
Waishuanghsi Campus 02-28819471 ext. 6012-6018、6031-6037
Downtown Campus 02-23111531 ext. 2301-2303、2305、2310-2317
Waishuanghsi Campus 02-28838413、(02)2883-8353
Downtown Campus 02-23890953 ext.2313、(02)2370-7769