Welcome to the Cashier's Division of Soochow University
The purpose of the Cashier's Division is to effectively govern the cashier and to maintain the steady development of finance.
The main development goals are as follows:- manage finance effectively; expand revenues
- pursue flexibility of capital, increase the yield
- provide diversity of incomes and expenditures
- enhance the convenience of each service
- demand strict accuracy of operation
- simplify the process, deliver work efficiency
We adhere to professionalism and enthusiasm and provide friendly and speedy services.
Service hours are 8:30-19:30 (winter and summer breaks 8:30-16:00), service extended to 20:30 during the first week of the semester.
Wai Shuang Hsi Campus:
No. 70, Lin-hsi Rd. , Shilin District, Taipei 111, Taiwan
Office: Wang Memorial Hall, 1st Floor, Room A112
Tel: (02)2881-9471 Extension: 8501-8504
No. 56, Sec. 1, Kuei-yang St., Zhongzheng District , Taipei 100, Taiwan
Office: Second Building (Twanmoh Memorial Building), 1st Floor, Room 2102
Tel: 02-23111531 Extension: 2732