Learning and Training Resources
Learning Resources Division provides all students with free Seminar, Micro-Courses, and Workshop.
Students can also join teaching assistants and self-learning communities to enhance their soft skills.
Every semester, a variety of topics seminar are held to enhance students skills.
The "Micro-Courses" are short term courses for students who want to learn non-native language and soft skills.
The workshops are aimed at broadening and enriching the curriculum.
You are welcome to join us for our events.
111-2 academic year 2nd semester
- Teaching Asistant：Teaching Asistant
- Self-learning communities：Self-learning communities
- Micro-Courses： English Board Game Fun
- Micro-Courses： TOEIC Test
- Micro-Courses：Power BI for Beginners
- Workshop： EMI TA workshop
- Workshop：App Inventor for Beginners
- Student Learning and Consultating Room： Reservation System