Admission requirements for the Undergraduate, Master’s, and PhD Program of the Department of Japanese Language and Culture are as follows:
- Undergraduate Program: through the College Entrance Exam Allocation System, recommendations, individual application, foreign student application, and the transfer exam.
- Master’s Program: through the qualification exam, the written test, and foreign student application.
- PhD Program: through the qualification exam and foreign student application.
- Extension Education Undergraduate Program: through interviews, application submission, and the transfer exam.
- Extension Education Master’s Degree: through the qualification exam.
For more admission information please see the online enrollment bulletin at the Office of Admissions: http://www.scu.edu.tw/entrance/