1. Planning, coordinating, and executing general education courses and core courses.
2. Holding meetings of the General Education Committee, and supporting relevant administrative affairs.
3. Providing administrative support for planning, examining, and arranging courses.
4. Organizing affairs of Master’s course lectures and the recruitment of teachers.
5. Recruiting, contacting, and training teaching assistants of the Master’s course lectures.
6. Organizing and promoting affairs of general education and aesthetics activities.
7. Coordinating curriculums and administrations.
8. Discussing and expanding ideals and goals of general education.
9. Evaluating and improving the curriculum.
10. Planning, integrating, and enriching the resources of general education.
11. Dealing with relevant affairs of general education