There are 5 offices under the Environmental Safety, Sanitation, and General Management Division:
The Office of Environmental Safety, Sanitation and General Management ext. 8101-8105, the Administrative Office of the First Academic Building ext. 8121, the Administrative Office of the Second Academic Building ext. 8131, the Administrative Office of the Grand Complex ext. 8012,8014, and the Joint Operation Office of General Affairs at the Downtown Campus ext. 2422.
With a positive, enthusiastic, friendly, and accurate working attitude, this Division provides satisfactory service for all staffs and students on the campus, hoping to achieve the following goals:
1. Offer various services to promote living quality in school;
2. Maintain the school environment to keep it tidy and neat;
3. Plan the decoration of the surroundings to create a new atmosphere;
4. Cherish resources to put environmental protection into practice;
5. Emphasize on environmental safety education to strengthen safety measures;
6. Upgrade service quality to improve administrative efficiency.
The major affairs the Division is in charge of are listed as follows:
1. Administering the procurement affairs of the campus,
2. Making contracts and handling payment affairs related to out-sourcing,
3. Organizing deals in each procurement case and collecting related business information;
4. Inspecting the environmental cleaning affairs, and setting up and managing facilities in administrative place;
5. Decorating ceremonial sites for each celebration, and dealing with all general affairs;
6. Managing the phone switchboard; installing, relocating, and maintaining extensions; applying for hotlines, paying for monthly fees, and managing telephone technicians;
7. Administrating all affairs related to environmental safety and sanitation, radiation protection, and lab safety and sanitation;
8. Managing the parking lot in the campus and the information of all vehicles issuing exit-entry permits, and planning the parking spaces;
9. Developing affair-related researches and revising related acts and regulations;
10. Managing the fellow workers;
11. Arranging and maintaining the transportation mobiles, and managing the drivers.