||Number of Places
||Method of Examination
Entrance Exam for Part-time Master Program for Working Professionals
- Those who have graduated from domestic colleges or universities and have obtained at least bachelor degrees.
- Those who have graduated from overseas colleges or universities recognized by Ministry of Education and have obtained at least bachelor degree.
- Those who are eligible to attend a master program entrance exam by meeting “standard of recognition for bachelor degree equivalent qualification” issued by Ministry of Education.
- 4. Those who have met any of the aforementioned requirements and have accumulated working experiences of at least two years by the August 31, 2022 (not limited to the same organization) including the period of undertaking compulsory military services or alternative services.
*From the 2022 academic year onward, this part-time master program for working professionals will begin to take up applicants who have met article 6 and 7 of the standard of recognition for bachelor degree equivalent qualification.
Document Review: 40%
- Transcripts covering the years of study for currently the highest degree
- Application form (including proof of working experiences)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Other documents able to prove personal professional achievement in work.
Face-to-face interview: 60%
Important timeline for entrance examination
The list of important timeline for entrance examinations of different programs in the 2022 academic year (pending for the provision by the admission office)