"High-Quality Teaching, Differentiated Research, Globalization View, as well as Enthusiastic counseling and serving’’ are the education goals for our Business School.
- Emphasizing globalization and diversification course training and continuing to push for cross-strait and international academic exchange. Exchange of faculties with universities in Mainland China and other international universities are being done and more international business programs will be offered for the years to come. Students are welcome to raise questions or join the discussions for training in independent thinking and communication skills.
- Actively expanding international cooperation with Thunderbird School of Global Management (U.S.), University of Wisconsin-La Crosse (U.S.), Tohoku University (Japan), Niigata University (Japan), Lille Catholic University (France), ESC Rennes School of Business (France), University of Groningen (The Netherlands) , Woosong University (South Korea) and having 4+1, 3+2, 1+1 dual-degree or exchange programs to implement transnational learning projects and to train students with global vision.
- Promoting research by setting up research teams among faculty members and actively collaborating related research fields, such as "Risk Control and Management”, "Performance and Efficiency Evaluation”, "Logistics”, and "Corporate Governance”. Linking research and teaching by use research results to teach the student.
- Improving the quality of student counseling and reinforcing the alumni connections by having more outreaching events and activities.
- Serving the society with academic professionalism and putting theoretical study into practice for better industrial and governmental interactions.
|Goto Top |